Renee's Website

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Last Day is the Best Day! NYC Market Trip


Take a look at this stunning line called Minnie Rose! It ranks right near the top of everything I saw this trip.


Does this sequin shawl (above) look familiar? Renee's stocked it in navy this spring; it was soft, lightweight and beautiful.


The model in these photos was even in the booth. Not only was she gorgeous; she was also friendly.



Minnie Rose is located in the heart of New York City’s fashion district. Lisa Shaller-Goldberg launched it in 2006. She has an impeccable eye for what today’s women want to wear.



Minnie Rose quickly became known for its signature cashmere duster and shawls.





I was also excited to find these super-cute, sparkly, light-weight and comfortable shoes!




Black Halo dresses were eye-catching. Here the model is wearing a tropical baroque print, in keeping with trends for the season.


A breezy chiffon dress, also by Black Halo, in red.


I was overwhelmed just peering into this booth (below). This stuff looks like a time drain waiting to happen. Their display theme corresponded perfectly with their name, Gypsy Junkies.


One of the best things about New York is the food. Zabar's, a famous deli, is located just around the corner from my hotel on Broadway near the subway stop.


Of course I had to go in and get something to take on the plane ride home. The choicess were almost as overwhelming as the clothing market!



Although I didn't have much time to spend looking for good restaurants on this trip, there were plenty of great choices all around the hotel, especially on Amsterdam and Central Park West.


At the airport I had to recharge my phone and rearrange my suitcase for the ride home. This was the only place I found an outlet. Some guy walked by and asked if I was doing homework or business. I guess I looked like a student sitting on the floor at the airport. When I told him it was business, he asked if my customers know I go to great lengths for them (you). I told him you already know. But I let him take the photo anyway.



Thanks for going along with me on this market trip. Shopping for you is a big responsibility that I take seriously.

My blank page for Spring 2013 is now full. The white spaces have disappeared, and in their place are lovely clothing, accessory, and jewelry lines we found together in New York! I can't wait for you to see them in person.

I will post a wrap-up entry tomorrow. Until then, have a lovely September day, my friends.

Sending love,
Renee


3 comments:

  1. I love this last day.....everything!!!! Can't wait to see them in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so enjoyed the trip, the great pictures and your fun running commentary!  You have such an eye for detail and selecting beautiful things.  I love the Minnie Rose clothing and can't wait to see what you bring back!

    Thanks for taking us along.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure to have you along! So glad you enjoyed the trip. ~renee

    ReplyDelete