Renee's Website

Friday, September 21, 2012

New York Diary Day 2


Today I shopped at the Javits Convention Center. I walked through long aisles looking in booth after booth. These photos of remarkable clothing that I chose "not" to bring to Everett give you a good idea of the different types of clothing I see...

Beautiful, tall, young model...

Couture dresses...

Kentucky Derby garb?

George Washington days?

Beautiful booth...
I also saw lines that I regularly order...


Bright colors from Nic and Zoe...

Luna Luz dresses

Luna Luz sunburst print on spring dress...

Beautiful French spring raincoats...

Rep Terry Ventre and me in a spring jacket...



Order writing....

Gentle Souls shoes

Gentle Souls

Gentle Souls

After a long day inside, I caught the crosstown M42 bus, rode to 7th Avenue, boarded the Number 1 uptown train, and was soon back on my familiar Upper West Side corner of 79th and Broadway. I love using the city's public transportation! Not only is it less expensive, and quicker, than a cab, but it's easy to use, and I feel empowered and self-satisfied when I can get myself around! I watched people desperately trying to flag down a taxi as I smiled and climbed aboard my bus.


Gotta run; I have another full day ahead of me!

With love from New York,

~renee

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Renee, This is so much Fun! You're a fantastic writer, photographer and guide. You look fabulous, fit and totally in your element. Great lines. Really like Susan Kirchner, black "Gentle Souls" ankle strap shoes, red and yellow "French Spring" jackets, sunburst print "Luna Luz" dress and remarkable "Not" photos. Thank You! I do feel like I'm traveling along (in your stylish satchel) on this extravaganza fashion week whirl wind ride. 
    Hugs and Cheers, Lindaps..Randy loves to read about public transportation. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Gentle Souls.  And the jackets!!!  Can't wait to hear what you decide to order for us!!!  Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Julie. So many things to see here! Talk to you soon!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete