Renee's Website

Monday, September 24, 2012

New York Diary: A Photo Retrospect

Green was the "it" color.

Did you wear green this year?


Would you wear green next spring?


How 'bout to a wedding. Would you wear green there?


The reps were already wearing green.

Even the guys were wearing green.
Here are some green stripes with blue print pants and an orange bag on the subway.


Green. It's not just for clothing anymore.


Green purses.


More green accessories.


Of all the green I saw, I liked this top.
Hotel lobby. Oops, the photographer got his finger in the photo...

Helpful hotel people.


My bus stop at 34th and 7th.


Here's what to do with jeans that are too long. Tuck them under your heels (or into your boots).

Calzone and sauce at my favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Times Square.
Half-eaten Greek salad at the same place.

Even in New York people wait on line for the new iPhone.

Here is my dining room table "before."

Here is my dining room table yesterday.

Kitchen island before.

Kitchen island now. Each pile is a different line.

"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

It was so nice to go to New York; I am so HaPpY to be home! I've missed you. Stop by and see me at the store tomorrow, Thursday or Saturday!!! I look forward to catching up.

Lots of love,
Renee


5 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your journey.  Thanks for the NY updates - I love NY.

    Regards,

    Jane Tufts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking me to New York. Loved it.  Mary Elaine

    ReplyDelete