Renee's Website

Friday, February 24, 2012

New York City Day 3: Selecting the Best for You!

Black Halo Jackie O dress

Dear Reader,
I love documenting "our" New York visit. And I especially enjoy hearing from you! Your feedback about which pieces and brands resonate with you will influence my final buying decisions. Thank you! Keep up the wonderful, inspiring comments!

Over the years I have heard many of you say that you don't like to shop. That's why you visit Renee's. I put a lot of time, care and thought into every item you eventually see at Renee's, from lines chosen to colors and sizes selected. Every piece at Renee's was hand chosen for you. I am your personal shopper!

There is not much play time here in New York when I'm on a buying trip. After I spend the day at the show, in the evenings I review and organize my notes, pore over photos and study the information. I rarely turn in an order right when I see a line. I edit my choices and pick the best of what I've seen. I will start writing my orders on the flight back to Seattle. After that, I'll spend a few more days filling in my budget, asking questions, and finally, turning in orders.

I have one more shopping day here in the big city. In the meantime, I've posted photos and information from my favorite lines I saw yesterday. Which lines and items are your favorites?

Sending love,
Renee

Black Halo booth

Black Halo models

Black Halo for spring.




Suzi Roher herself helps me choose your belts!

Belt discussion with Suzi Roher and her daughter.




Choosing your LillaP knit tops.

LillaP top




Raw Earth Wild Sky rep demonstrates a top that ties.




Putting together your Liebeskind bag collection

Lots of decisions to be made, with help from the experts.




Peace of Cloth pants. New line, fabulous fit, quality fabric and easy style. This pant collection will become a favorite.

Peace of Cloth

12 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed your New York Trip updates….such a great idea to keep your customers in the loop….I am sure they love being a part of the buying experience.Thanks….talk with you soon.Have a great trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments. I think they like it almost as much as I enjoy writing it. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still wishing I bought a certain Suzi Roher belt a couple of years ago (it was at a different store, because I probably would have bought it from you, Renee!). I have one that I keep having trouble styling with my wardrobe, but "the one that got away" I'd be wearing with everything. It was gray or taupe color with a ring buckle of some sort. Anyway, I know you'll choose some fabulous pieces of hers, and maybe I'll actually convince myself to invest in that go-to accessory that elevates many outfits. Love some of the things I've seen by Raw Earth Wild Sky, and I'm excited to see the Peace of Cloth Pantilicious (or Panticular) selections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Jackie O dress - I went to the Black Halo website - beautiful, inspiring dresses. makes me glad I'm a girl and can wear that type of thing. I hope you are enjoying your trip Renee, thanks again for sharing and showing us a side of fashion we would not normally see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi Roher belts are the BEST. There is nothing like her design, fit and materials. Recently we received half of our spring order at Renee's. Thanks for your input, Sharan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pleasure! Thanks for coming along! Black Halo dresses mini review: "Heavenly Girlish!" We will give them a chance in the Pacific Northwest and see how they do! Thanks again for your comments!! Xo, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. My pleasure! Thanks for coming along! Black Halo dresses mini review: "Heavenly Girlish!" We will give them a chance in the Pacific Northwest and see how they do! Thanks again for your comments!! Xo, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi Roher belts are the BEST. There is nothing like her design, fit and materials. Recently we received half of our spring order at Renee's. Thanks for your input, Sharan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comments. I think the customer like it almost as much as I enjoy writing it. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the customers enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Who knew? See you in Portland in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your experience in the big
    Apple.........I've so enjoyed hearing from you and seeing all the
    wonderful things you will have in the shop........see you next
    week.........

    ReplyDelete