Renee's Website

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Your Trip to New York City, Day 2

Luna Luz 3/4 sleeve silk organza dress

Dear readers,

Yesterday I said I wished I could bring all of you to New York with me. Later I realized: you ARE here with me! I think of you EVERY moment I am searching through at all the selections and making decisions here at market! You get to re-live the experience when you shop at Renee's!!

I am soooo excited about Day 2 finds for you. But I don't have a lot of time to write; I need to get back to work and make the most of my shopping opportunity. The photos have to do the talking today. I'll be back again tomorrow with more news from New York.

With love,
Renee
Sarah Pacini silk taffeta skirt and sweater

Sarah Pacini

Sarah Pacini shoulder sweater


MycraPac reversible hooded coat

Louben cashmere jackets

Stehmann pants rep

Comfy owner

Majestic. Look at all the tops I have to look at to find the few you end up seeing!

Majestic cashmere discussion

Tina explains her line to me; again, so many tops to choose from!



Tees by Tina group selected. Arrival: March 1st.

Tees by Tina group selected. Arrival: March 1st.

Wooden Ships sweater discussion about colors to choose

26 comments:

  1. Oh my.....I anxiously await your return with all those goodies!!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, lots of gorgeous things here! I love the shoulder sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan! I can't wait for you to see them all, either! The waiting is the hardest part! Thanks for your comment and interest!! xo, renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharan! So glad you like that item. I did, too! I thought it was so unique. It kind of looks like a mink accessory! Thanks for your comment! ~renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy the updates from the Big Apple! Favorite item so far: the leather and felted wool purses from yesterday's post -- can't wait to check those out in August!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to hear from you; I'm glad you enjoy the posts. Truly, those bags were stunning. Can't wait to get them in. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your hard work!!  It must be so exhausting, but great fun!!  Anxious to see the new stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, you get it. Shopping in New York is both fun and exhausting. Can't wait for you to come in and see the new treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love being in NYC with you.    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love having you with me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing the shopping trip.  Some wonderful dresses!  And the  shoulder sweater looks so jazzy.  Personally I love the cashmere jackets.  I might have to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you are enjoying the blog posts. I am having fun writing them, too. Yes, the Louben jackets are beautiful. I love the crimson color! Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! Keeping very busy here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoy seeing what you are doing in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you like it! I'm having fun creating it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great update!!!  Sounds like you’re having a great time.  Is Bill your photographer?  Love you!!  -- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Mom! Yes, having a successful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing your trip...love checking in each morning to see your previous day. Amazed by the process. So glad YOU'RE doing the shopping instead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your comment! I'm having fun sharing the details and hearing back from you. It's like having someone standing on the sidelines cheering for me to run a good race. The process is a big one, for sure, and you "get it." Thanks again for the comment! ~renee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for your comment! I'm having fun sharing the details and hearing back from you. It's like having someone standing on the sidelines cheering for me to run a good race. The process is a big one, for sure, and you "get it." Thanks again for the comment! ~renee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks, Mom. Yes, having a successful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE your choices - I'm sure your customers will be thrilled to bring in spring with these great tie dyes and solids. XOXO Tina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for providing such a beautiful line. I'm honored to have you comment, Tina. Nice to see you again. Keep up the great work. ~renee

    ReplyDelete
  24. Could you please tell me how to find a store that sells Stehmann slacks.  Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  25. We carry them. Please give us a call.

    ReplyDelete