Renee's Website

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Perk Up Your Wardrobe at our Winter Clearance Sale

Here's an opportunity for you... All of our fall and winter items have been reduced!

When I was marking everything down, I was impressed with the many scarves that are left from the season. You bought tons of scarves last year, and we still have tons here, now marked 20% off--a whole "wall" of them.

Renee's must say goodbye to everything winter as spring is just around the corner!

I am preparing to go to New York on Friday; I'll be buying for fall. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. In the meantime, I've photographed more new arrivals below: Two Dog Island, Silver (Canadian line) white pants (also available in tan and denim), and Bryn Walker (Berkeley, California) linen and cotton. Two Dog Island (Seattle based) is available in bright cheery colors: pink, periwinkle, creamsicle, new navy, and more.

Stop in soon for best selection. We always enjoy seeing you...

All the best,
Renee





No comments:

Post a Comment