Renee's Website

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Arrivals for Spring at Renee's

Hi There,

What's that you say? You are tired of the long gray days of winter? You need a sign of spring to get you through this month?

Well, besides noticing the crocuses peaking out of the ground, you can check out the new arrivals at Renee's to rest assured that spring is just around the corner.

Last week we received bling full length and cute capri jeans from a Seattle-based company called Zenim.



































Nic + Zoe showed up with my favorite feminine sweater for spring, which I call "pink fluff."




















They also produced beautiful sweaters and coats in rich coral colors, and light-weight pants for spring.




















Other bright colors have been arriving daily: kiwi greens, sky blues, daffodil yellows, cotton candy pinks, bright turquoises, and more.

Last week on my buying trip for Renee's I spied cute, inexpensive jewelry and lightweight colorful spring scarves. Fun and inspirational, these items are sure to get you through the rest of our winter.

While at market I also ordered: jeans from Silver, Zenim and Dish; cotton sweaters from Mermaid; knit tops from Prairie Cotton and Cut Loose; a new, wide selection of Hobo handbags; and bold print dresses from Elana Kattan.

Best of all, I am so excited about a new, cute Jammie line called Munki Munki! You will see why I am so excited when you take a look here.

As always, let me know if you are looking for particular brands, styles or fabrics. When you discover new finds on your journey, clue me in on those, too. You are always the best source of my buying inspiration!

I can assure you, spring is on the way! In the meantime, come in and take a sneak peak at spring inside Renee's!

Warmly,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment