Renee's Website

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Back from the Big Apple, Fashion Week in New York

I was inspired while shopping for you in New York City this week! I came home feeling energized and excited more than ever about the clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories finds. I can hardly wait until you can see them, too!




It’s a given that Renee's provides classic, quality apparel. On the other hand I like to introduce you to new and innovative items that you haven’t seen anywhere else. After all, a boutique is all about unexpected finds and beautiful surprises in a collection of clothing you love to wear.






So what were some of the highlights? Jewelry artist Amy Leiner, whose original designs are earthy yet colorful, describes her jewelry as "a unique blend of color, balance, texture and style." Her pieces will top off an understated outfit perfectly. In recent years, Amy was invited to sponsor such events as the Academy Awards, the Golden Globe Awards, and the Emmy Awards.




I couldn’t pass up the cool shoes and boots from Donald Pliner and Aquatalia (new!).
Ian Mosh’s collection from the Basque Country in Spain was also spectacular.





Of course Annette Gortz, the German designer is always a delight. Her ever beautiful and avant-garde clothing is the best.

I found a new German handbag line called Liebeskind, which I loved! I also ordered special pieces from Louben, Sympli, Vanilia, Planet and Fabrizio Gianni.



It was my pleasure to search through thousands of lines for the perfect outfit, shoes and accessories for you in New York. I just know you are going to love it, too! Thank you for allowing me to shop for you in New York City, the most exciting fashion city in the world! Stop in soon to see the many new and colorful spring arrivals.

2 comments:

  1. That jewelry is amazing, and I also love the ruffled tank shown with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article! It really made me interested here. Thank you for bringing more informative post.
    Sympli the Best Clothing

    ReplyDelete