Renee's Website

Monday, February 28, 2011

Let's Play Dress-Up!

Helping you is my favorite part of my work. I like to give you my undivided attention. As I was thinking about this, Marlene suggested we might offer individual "fittings" to our customers. "Let them set up an appointment with you like models do before our fashion shows," she said.

I thought that was a great idea! And I'd like to try it out! With you!

So here's the plan: Email me at reneesclothing@yahoo.com to make an hour-long appointment with me. Choose any time and any day that works in your schedule.

Before you arrive I'll select from our colorful new spring arrivals with you in mind. I'll also check the sale rack, the accessories, shoes and jewelry that might go with your collection. I'll gather whatever I think will look great on you.

When you come in you can try on what I've selected. That's it! It's that simple. We can decide together what items look best on you based on your feedback.

Bring a friend(s) with you to watch (the fashion show) and give opinions. Or I can arrange a fitting for them, too!

There is no charge for the service, and no obligation to buy anything. Just have fun, ("let's play dress up!") and try something new.

Ready? Email me!! reneesclothing@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

New spring arrivals now in from Nic and Zoe:


1 comment:

  1. How exciting. Great entries and great clothes. -- SLN

    ReplyDelete