Renee's Website

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Renee Rolled Out the Red Carpet" by Diane Mills



"I just moved to the Everett area recently and am so thrilled to have found Renee and her lovely store."

"I work behind the scenes at the Oscars (lucked into it), and was looking for a little black dress."






"Renee kept the store open for an hour later one evening and helped my friend Carla and I find a dress and ...have our way with her store. She even opened a bottle of wine."



"Here is my "lbd" and the beautiful accessories I came away with. Thanks so much for rolling out the red carpet for us, Renee! You ROCK!"

--Diane Mills

I had so much fun helping Diane and Carla Wallat when they came in. I couldn't believe it when Diane told me she and Carla were going to the Academy Awards show and would be meeting the winners.

They report what the winners say in the interview room after they receive their award for the print media.



I was so excited that I was going to dress ladies who were going to the Oscars that I forgot to take photos while they were in the store. Diane assured me she would post photos when she returned.

Diane is an official court reporter for the Snohomish County Superior Court and she lives in Snohomish. She is originally from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Carla lives and works in Federal Way.

I invite you to make your own personal appointment with me. Email me with a date and time, and we will get you set up!! You can read more details about making your own appointment here.

Thanks for all of the fun, Diane! The evening I spent with you and Carla was a highlight at Renee's for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment