Renee's Website

Monday, March 14, 2011

Current Subscribers: $50 Gift. Claim it!

Dear Readers,
As you have gathered by now, I have ramped up my communication with you since the first of the year by increasing the frequency of Renee's blog and Facebook postings. I have also been diligently tweaking Renee’s website.

The blog is now the first place to find out news about Renee’s new arrivals, sales, special offers, market trips, trends and style news, in-store events, and fashion shows.

For joining with me, early blog subscribers as of Mon., March 14, 2011 receive $50 off any $100 purchase of in-store regularly priced
merchandise through April 30, 2011. Simply print out this post from your email in box and present it on your next visit to take advantage of this offer.

Not currently subscribed? Enter your email address now in the box on the upper right above to take advantage of upcoming offers!

Watching the blog and website evolve have given me a huge sense of satisfaction. I have learned a lot about social media and technology! I hope to keep learning, and am open to your thoughts and suggestions.

I encourage you to post your thoughts below in the comment block; posts there give more clout to the blog and make more interesting reading for all subscribers and participants.


What’s next? Watch for fun “QR” codes. Also look for Twitter updates soon. Try it! You might like it!

Thanks for your "early adopter" attitude at Renee's, dear subscribers!

Best,
renee

Pictured above, three current subscribers. Top: Marlene Forsgren discovers the new Annette Gortz belt bag! Middle: Teresa Arnett shows off a sweater from the new Italian line Guido Lombardi, A'Nue tank top, and Silver summer pants. Left: Julie Geddes models the fabulous new Annette Gortz sweater, tank top, and pants.

3 comments:

  1. Job well done on the new look of your website. I've enjoyed following all the wonderful things happening at Renee's - and now this! Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing what is new as the spring clothes continue to roll in and I look forward to hearing more "travels with Renee's" stories - buying trips, Oscars or wherever Renee's clothing may show up in the future. Thanks for keeping us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle. It's been an adventure! Just knowing you are out there reading and appreciating this has been an encouragement. Your blog has been fun to watch as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a generous offer! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really enjoy the blog. Photos of the spring new arrivals inspired me to stop in today. Unfortunately, I needed to be somewhere pronto, and didn't have time to try on that adorable skirt I've got my eye on. But, I'll be back soon.
    Renee's Rocks!

    ReplyDelete