Renee's Website

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Don't Walk. Fly!



Dear friends,

I'm so ExCiTeD to be writing to you again. I get to introduce the new girl in town! Meet Fly London!




Although the footwear brand has been around for awhile, it's new for Renee's this fall. And you are going to love wearing these. Why? Believe it or not, Fly London is both stylish and comfortable.

In stock in black.


Is that even possible? Yup. Thanks to sturdy wedge heels, roomy toe boxes, soft leather uppers, comfy fabric linings and cushioned foot beds, the moment you dip your toes in these houses for your feet, you'll know you can live in these shoes.

In stock.


I love stuff that lasts, don't you? According to their website, "Fly London styles are modern and eclectic, yet the designers aren't strongly linked to a particular season or trend." Now that sounds like us!

In stock.

A friend of mine walked into Renee's one day last spring wearing her Fly London shoes. They just looked great. That's when I knew we needed this brand in here. I love hearing about the brands you love.




We need to take care of our feet, but we want to look good, too. And we want something a little different. Fly London is your ticket. This footwear is for those who don't want what everyone else is wearing.

Coming soon to Renee's.


Here's the fun part. The shoes come in a yellow box adorned with a big fly. An ugly fly. Weird. I must admit, though, the emblem is growing on me. Plus, it's easy to recognize. To put it nicely, what a creative logo!



I've been writing to you about one great item each week at Renee's. You got the jacket, the pants, the layering top. Now ya need the shoes! The bomb footwear, Fly London will accessorize your new outfit perfectly!


Coming soon to Renee's.


No matter where you choose to strut your stuff this fall, Fly London will help you get there looking, well, FLY!

With love,

Renee

P.S. Next week I'll be writing to you from New York City. Although I won't be writing every day, I will fill you in on my favorite finds, fun trends, and the latest colors. Stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment