Renee's Website

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Color Talk: Spa Blue is the New Aqua






Dear Friends,
Of all the jewelry lines I've brought you over the years, my heart is closest to Kristin Ford Jewelry. I like Kristin herself. She's calm and down-to-earth! She's local (Seattle). I am drawn to all things delicate and miniature (some say sweet), and she specializes in understated elegance. Consistent and prolific, Kristin uses semi-precious stones and sterling silver, 14k gold or 14k gold filled metals. Now her collection is back at Renee's.





Are you into aqua like I am? The fashion industry has renamed it spa blue. "Spa blue is the new aqua." "Spa blue, formerly known as aqua." Whatever you call it, I love it in any variety: turquoise, mint green, and all colors between blue and green. It's fresh and calming. Ah! When I see aqua I breathe a sigh of relief. And Kristin has outdone herself on her blue assortment this spring.




Kristin established her jewelry line in 1994 with a passion for beautiful gems and respect for the energetic gifts each stone has to offer. "Kristin Ford jewelry is designed in meditation and offered as a symbol to choose love, hope and peace." Those words are on her tags.




Kristin Ford Jewelry is known for its quality stones and craftsmanship, use of color, and deeper meaning. The jewelry is always accompanied with a tag describing the healing qualities of each stone. For example, fresh water seed pearls symbolize love, beauty, and sincerity. Blue topaz symbolizes love and success in all endeavors.


Look at this faceted pillow cut blue topaz stone on a double chain. Sparkling like pure, clean water, it's crystal-clear. Paired with apatite (inner peace and vitality) stones, this necklace is a stunner.




I wish you could have seen how I poured over Kristin's jewelry. I gathered more than I intended. Eliminating a few pieces here and there, I curated the collection just for you.

Kristin's autonomy and passion shine through her work. I hope you get to meet her someday at Renee's.



Come in, take a look, and enjoy. This spring, whatever you call it, take in the blues that evoke relaxation. Take in Kristin Ford, jewelry with meaning.

With love,

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment