Renee's Website

Monday, March 17, 2014

You Are In For a Treat!



Linen skirt with frayed bottom detail.


Dear Friends,
Today when Ivan Grundahl's spring collection arrived, I swooned. Not really, but my heart did skip a beat, and I probably looked like a Cheshire cat with the big grin on my face. I dug right into the box.




I felt like a museum curator as I hung each garment with care, examining the details on every piece. I dressed the mannequins down to the shoes and accessories, and I displayed these beautiful pieces of artwork in fashion.


Sweater, blouse and skirt detail.

Ivan Grundahl has developed a reputation as a designer of the avant-garde. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, he fuses asymmetrical lines, uneven silhouettes, and the clean-cut architectural shapes of Scandinavia in his clothing.




Ivan Grundahl's unique mix of patterns, fabrics, trims and knits makes this line remarkable.



Although some of his designs are extreme, he has pieces real people like us could wear. Isn't it fun to think about adding a little drama to your wardrobe?




Take a chance on Ivan Grundahl. At least come in and take a good look at it. Appreciate it like you would enjoy a fine piece of artwork or an expensive bottle of wine. Ivan Grundahl is an out-of-the-ordinary designer, and having access to his designs in Everett at Renee's is a real treat.



We look forward to your visit.

With love,

Renee

2 comments:

  1. Your window caught my attention tonight as I drove by...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete