Renee's Website

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Eileen and I Go Way Back...




In stock at Renee's
Dear Friends,
Long ago, when Renee's was a brand new store, and I pretended to know what to do and say, Eileen Fisher presented herself to me. So I took a chance on her. There were some sleepless nights. She was a pricey little line. But oh so fine. Irresistible, actually. Worth it? One hundred times, YES! (C'mon, you know you still have some of those pieces in your closet.)


In stock at Renee's

Well, Eileen presented herself to me again, twenty years later, and I jumped in again. I mean, look where she came from, and look what she's become! Maybe she was as naive as I was back then. But she's still making great stuff, and it's still a pretty penny. Worth it? Still, one hundred times, YES!!!





Neutrals, bright colors, sophistication, practicality, fine fabrics, fantastic construction, and real women modeling... How can you resist once in awhile? I couldn't.


I mean, look at this bright linen jersey (above). A beautiful yellowish-orangish canteloupe color! A deep pimento sister to match. This will be lovely next to your skin this summer, when the sun is shining oh so brightly and you are warm and you are grateful.


Here she is again. Eileen Fisher. Back at Renee's. I'm a pushover for quality. Usually lines don't stick around for twenty years. But Eileen has. And so have I.

Drop in soon to check her out. We'll be here to ooh and aah with you.

Sending love,

Renee






No comments:

Post a Comment