Renee's Website

Friday, October 4, 2013

Travel-Inspired Sportswear for Every Day Living

Dear friends,

Whew! I am beyond excited about the launch of our new active wear division on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the 2820 Colby Avenue store in downtown Everett.




After searching high and low since last April for lifestyle wear that is just right for you, we landed on four popular designer brands: Lucy, Lysse, Necessitees, and Beyond Yoga. And we can't wait to introduce you!




I know you have a busy lifestyle. These clothes will take you from the gym to running your errands. From walking the dog to dropping off the kids, these are clothes you will live in.




This new category is one more way we can help you dress, and one less thing you need to run to the mall for. Active wear for women on the go, these clothes are comfortable, colorfast, and durable, yet stylish enough to wear on an airplane or even to work.



Whether worn on the mat, in the office or out to dinner, these carefully curated pieces will take you exactly where you need to go. I call it travel-inspired sportswear for every day living.



We are THRILLLED to share our new collection with you! Please come by for our launch party and unveiling on Sat., Oct. 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. We look forward to outfitting you in quality and comfort!

With love,

Renee

2 comments:

  1. I will hope to get there on Saturday, perhaps with visitors in tow. Miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lucy! I've been wearing this line for years. It is comfortable and flattering. I have gotten many wonderful comments from people when I wear my Lucy. I look forward to seeing all the new changes.

    ReplyDelete