Renee's Website

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Here to Stay. Summer Sale Starts Now.

We are here to help! Renee, Marlene, Paige.
Hello, friends!

I trust you are are enjoying our beautiful Pacific Northwest weather, and taking in the warmth and sunshine.

On the Ferris wheel in Seattle. Renee and Reuben.
My nephew Reuben and his fiance Jenna came to visit from Pittsburgh last month. I got to show them all of our best kept secrets! Here are a few shots of time we spent together.

On the hospital rooftop landing pad. Renee, Jenna, Reuben, and Bill.

Taking a closer look at the county sheriff's helicopter with Reuben.

We ran a half marathon together in Olympia. Renee, Bill, Jenna, Reuben.

Do you realize I have been choosing clothing and accessories for you at Renee's for more than 20 years? And I'm thankful for you! Without you, we wouldn't be here providing you with an opportunity to enjoy wearing quality clothing.


As you know, I search for American-made garments. I like to deal with small companies. I love to carry products made nearby. It's an honor to be your eyes and ears on the market. And I plan on staying right here, doing what I do best.


With the advent of the Internet impacting our world, a lot has changed a lot in the last ten years. And we are keeping up. Stay tuned for updates. We will reveal more about what's in store for you soon!


In the meantime, we are starting our summer sale today! Next week the general public will receive our mailer (and so will you). But you can start shopping the sale before the general public gets a chance. Subscribers to our blog and Facebook followers are rewarded with receiving Renee's news first.


Please pass on this good news to your friends. Recommend Renee's on Facebook. Forward my notes to your family or coworkers. The best compliment you can pay us is to refer us. Share your clothing secret. We are grateful.

With love,

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment