Renee's Website

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Vegas! Scarves and Jewelry and Socks and More!

Tickled Pink. From Gig Harbor, Washington.

You are in for a treat! I had so much fun choosing accessories and jewelry in Vegas for you today. Most of it will  debut at Renee's in February, March and April. Take a look!



A jewelry line made of piano wires. Silver piano wire necklace.

Piano wire jewelry collage: silver, charcoal, bronze and chocolate necklaces and bracelets.

Charcoal piano wire necklace.


Rock Flower Paper accessories come from San Francisco. I love the navy, green and white stripe lunch bag, bottom left. Small and cute!

Cotton canvas exterior, coated water resistant interior bags. Great color, style and price. Sheer, soft, sweet summer scarves.



New Coobie bra colors!  Blue, pink and lime tie dye. Cobalt blue and Pantone green solids.


Look at these fantastic B.Ella summer socks! Merchandising these great colors out of hundreds of choices made my day. Socks are an easy way to add color and fun to any wardrobe!


I met Marjorie Baer (far right) today. She has a stunning new jewelry collection. Her use of mixed metals--silver, brass and copper--allow her jewelry to work with any other metal jewelry you already own. A timeless, practical and beautiful line.

Tempting colors, soft fabrics and versatility set this sleeve/scarf line apart from others.

Another way to wear a sleeve scarf? A vest!

Delicious coral color.

And next, a new collection from Echo.


The pink booth. Wow! (I am having fun looking for wild and outlandish photo ops.)

Sharan D. commented that the selections shown in yesterdays post are quite different from the ones I have shared from New York in the past. "Is it the venue and vendors, the season, this year's fashion, or your goals on this trip?" she asks.

I came to Vegas to change my routine. I think it's a combination of all of the above. I was hoping to get a little edgier, more fun, and change things up a little bit. I think it's working... Do you?

Thanks for all your comments and love. I'll be back again tomorrow with another shopping update.

With love,
Renee




6 comments:

  1. Yes! Yes! Yes it's working. Love traveling with you and excited re  changing things up, edgier and fun! Cheers, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Love having you along!! Thanks for joining in. Xo, renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! A sleeve scarf can either be a scarf or sleeve coverup that also goes around your shoulders and back. I'll have to demo it for you when it arrives. Glad u like M Baer jewelry! Me, too! Thanks for coming along w me. Xo, renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your feedback!! Fun to have you along, Sharan. Love your thought-provoking comments. Xoxo, renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy about the jewelry and I want the blue scarf sleeve thingie and something orange. 
    Is there a fresh squeeze or raw veggie juice bar close by..Vegas shopping makes me very thirsty. Cheers, Linda  

    ReplyDelete