Renee's Website

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Latest Arrivals: Fidji Shoes and Summer Dresses

Grandma's memorial service in Ohio.


Dear friends,

Thank you for your condolences, kind comments, and words of comfort regarding my grandmother's influence in my life and her recent passing. Fortunately I was able to attend her touching memorial service in Ohio last weekend. I took time to visit with family and friends that I had not seen for a few years. I extended your sympathies to them; what a blessing all of you are!



When I returned I was greeted with many new arrivals in the store! I've taken a few photos to show you.


Fidji denim-colored shoe.

Fidji metallic brown sandal.
Because of your fantastic response to Fidji shoes, we brought in two new styles. Either style would look great with jeans or skirts and dresses. We've heard you: Fidji are the most comfortable shoes you've worn. Come in now to try them on, when all sizes are in stock.

Black Halo pebble crepe dress.
Black Halo dresses are simply beautiful. I present you with our first style (above)! I am so excited to have this dress line in the shop. The quality and workmanship is top notch. I could hardly wait to see it when I returned to the store yesterday. Need a little black dress? Try this one! It's featured in our window today.


Wind River dress and cardigan.
Wind River offered a beautiful blue and green print dress and skirt, and I couldn't pass up either of them. I ordered both the dress AnD a long skirt because the color was so pretty. I know you don't like to show your arms, so I also ordered cardigan sweaters to match! :)

Nomadic Traders dress and cardigan.
Here is a new printed dress from Nomadic Traders, again with a coordinating sweater to cover your arms...

Cut Loose teal green dress and cardigan.
This Cut Loose silk dress and matching cardigan are a stunning teal color. The big sash is flattering. The jewelry matches the dress perfectly. This one is also in the window today.

Elana Kattan long tropical dress.
Need a dress for a beach wedding? Here are two stunning printed summer dresses from Elana Kattan.


Elana Kattan knee-length dress and shawl.
I am so excited that dresses and skirts are back "in." They are the hit of the season. Yay! We think the pendulum is swinging toward femininity and dressing "up" a little bit more, right along with the improving economy.  Do you notice changes, either in the economy or in the way you (and others) are dressing?

Come in soon to check out the newest arrivals. We look forward to welcoming you when you drop in.

With love,

Renee

9 comments:

  1. Glad you are back.  Can't wait to come in and try a few items on!!  I love my Elana Kattan dress and got lot's of comments on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Renee! Your tribute to your grandmother was inspiring. Glad you got to Ohio.
    These new dresses are terrific. I especially like the Black Halo Cut Loose--could definitely see myself in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharan, Thanks for your comment. Yes, I love those two dresses especially. Glad you do, too! And I appreciate your kind sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, So glad you like Elana Kattan. Me, too! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read about your grandmother's passing. I am sorry for your loss. She must have been a wonderful woman - just as you are! I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Erica. I miss you, too, but trust you are enjoying taking care of your family, your home and the beauty of your surroundings across the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those are pretty finds and I love it. The photos was so lovely especially the first one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Renee,

    I need that Wind River dress and cardigan for Dana's wedding that is taking place in Hawaii in October. I'm going to be in Seattle this weekend, maybe I should come check it out!

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be just way too good to be true. I will be here through Saturday at 4. Hope I get to see you!!!!!! renee

    ReplyDelete