Renee's Website

Thursday, April 7, 2011

You get what you need: value and satisfaction!


I have been buried in "market" paperwork for the past few days. What do I base my buying decisions on, you may ask? I want to feel “moved” when I choose what to bring to the store for you.

I am talking about feeling a little tingle when I see apparel I know you will love. My face starts to flush. I start smiling or even laughing. My heart beats a little faster. There is something tugging at me. Paying attention to my gut instinct and my judicious attitude pays off for us both.

My job is to determine when style, fabric, fit, color and price fall in line to give us the most value and satisfaction we can get out of our clothing purchases. Sometimes designers change styles, the fabric isn’t impressive, or the item does not warrant the price tag. For whatever reason, I need to say no to some things when they just aren’t “right.”



Renee’s is about honoring your personal style more than what is “hot” or trendy. Remembering that helps me determine what to choose from the thousands of styles offered. I am constantly putting together a puzzle in my head.

Consider Annette Gortz, my favorite brand. I did not choose to bring any to Renee's last fall. I couldn’t get beyond seeing black and more black, which you could find anywhere.

Gortz for this spring, on the other hand, has been a whole different story. I was moved! I placed the orders, the clothing arrived, and you have responded!



When it comes to apparel, count on Renee's to do the groundwork for you. Sometimes you can't get what you want, but you get what you need: value and satisfaction.

A customer once said to me, “If you chose not to bring it in, I trust your judgment. I know you choose the best.” To me, that is the ultimate compliment!

Here is a photo gallery
of a few things that moved me at market during the past three days. Let me know what you think!

Warm Regards,
renee

p.s. A HUGE welcome to all new blog subscribers! I hope you find the information posted here to be helpful and informative.

p.p.s. We LOVE to work by appointment. Call or email us today for your own personal appointment. There is no obligation and it's free!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD JOB of presenting your heartfelt beliefs and what is "best"
    for each individual who comes into your beautiful, upbeat,
    welcoming store. I love the coffee! It makes me feel relaxed,
    at home and under NO PRESSURE, which is a POSITIVE attribute
    in this economy and "fashion" business! Di

    ReplyDelete