Renee's Website

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Get Great Gift Wrapping Tips Saturday at Renee's

Renee's sales associate Paige wrapped this package beautifully.  

Dear Friends,

At Renee's we wrap your purchases the old-fashioned way. We use high-quality paper, organza or satin ribbon, and we tie on handmade bows. There is no extra charge for this service.

When I announced on Facebook that Paige successfully passed her wrapping class yesterday with flying colors, someone said "I want wrapping lessons!" What a great idea!



I love wrapping! If you are challenged when it comes to cutting, creasing, taping and bow-tying, stop in this Saturday, Dec. 7. Bring in two boxed presents ready for wrapping. (You'll need to practice more than once to get the routine down.) Better yet, make your purchases here!

After 20 years of wrapping your gifts, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I'll let you in on them so you can present a beautiful package, too. All in good fun, I hope you can join us.

Sending you December love,

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment