Renee's Website

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New York Buying Trip for Spring 2012







Hello, dear readers!

I returned from my twice-a-year buying trip to New York City late last night full of excitement, renewed energy, and enthusiasm.

I am thrilled about finding a beautiful spring collection of items for you that I think you'll just love! Some of the orders will arrive soon, but the majority will come in after Christmas.

Specifically, you'll find bright colors, including beautiful pink, green, and floral printed handbags from Hobo, and more innovative bags from Liebeskind. New smoothers and shapers will be arriving from Cass and Co. and Spanx. Of course the ever popular line Nic + Zoe collection looked wearable and useful, too.

Trends I noticed included "cold shoulder" tops (cut-out shoulders), and the color coral continues to be popular.

Of course I couldn't pass up ordering a few pieces of Annette Gortz for spring, including many of the items pictured here. If you want to see photos (or special order pieces for yourself) of the entire Annette Gortz line, please email me at reneesclothing@yahoo.com. I will reply with the entire look book.

Thank you for your continued support of Renee's boutique, where I custom order everything with you in mind. We hope you'll come in soon to take a look at all of our new fall arrivals!

With love,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment