Renee's Website

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Christmas Letter to my Customers and Friends









Dear Amazing, Incredible Customers and Friends,

Thank you for giving us the gift of another busy, exciting and profitable holiday season at Renee's! Every year my heart is touched by your generosity and high spirits. Your dependence on and trust in me is affirming and inspiring.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow evening and Christmas day as you wear clothing from Renee's and open presents under the tree that were chosen from Renee's. I hope you feel confident wearing your clothing, and are pleased with presents that were selected especially for you.

We would love to meet your friends and relatives. Please stop by next week with your guests for a relaxed holiday shopping experience downtown Everett. Let us serve you something to drink, and tell us all about your Christmas celebrations and special meals...

Marlene and I send you our warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday. May your new year be blessed with peace, good health, love and joy.

Gratefully yours,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment