Renee's Website

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hold Me Accountable



Dear Friends,

There have been times at Renee's when I have ah-ha moments. I had this recurring one recently: Choose what I love. Seems obvious, doesn't it?



Sometimes I get sidetracked. I've tested some things in part to try to please everyone. In this case, Abraham Lincoln's words bear repeating: "...you can't please all of the people all of the time." Hold me accountable. We'll all be better off.



I am oozing with enthusiasm for a talented new Seattle-based sterling silver jewelry designer I recently discovered. I want to shout about her from the rooftop!



I just love her simple, timeless jewelry! I love the way her circles float in the fancy chains she uses. I love how each circle is hand-hammered. I love the quality and thickness of the metal she uses.



Every piece of jewelry is individually, painstakingly handcrafted by her from gems, silver and gold she personally selects. She listens to podcasts while she works (I love my podcasts, too!). Her bracelets, necklaces and earrings come from the finest Thai and Balinese silver, pearls and semi-precious stones.



She specializes in an organic style of fine wire hand-wrapping, making each piece unique in style and shape. You'll never meet another person with a piece exactly like the one you're wearing.



This jewelry is understated and elegant, versatile and wearable, beautiful and timeless. It feels good, it's easy to wear, and you can wear it every day.



I am authentically behind this line. After all, I bought some earrings for myself before I contacted the artist. Combine that authenticity with my passion for finding and supporting successful, local, grassroots businesses, and I'm in heaven.



Please come in soon to take a look at this new jewelry. And while you are here, take advantage of the sale we are having on selected spring items.



Thank you for your support! You are allowing me to do what I love. For that, I am truly grateful!

Sending love,

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment