Renee's Website

Monday, February 17, 2014

Las Vegas Here We Come.



Dear friends,
Our Las Vegas buying adventure started Sunday when we left behind a blustery Everett and headed to warmer, sunnier climates!


I wanted to keep my Vegas wardrobe decisions simple. The clothes I packed go with both jeans and black pants. 



I love this long scarf by Suzi Roher. A new way to tie a scarf: grab one corner (as shown above) and wrap the scarf around your neck. The asymmetry creates a point in the front, as shown below. 


Traveling can be exhausting, so I wanted to be completely comfortable on Sunday. I wore a pair of stretchy Silver jeans, a sweater and a scarf with my favorite booties by Fly London. Although I have worn the boots at least three times per week since early last fall, they still look new, and my feet are happiest in them. 


We walked up and down "the strip" Sunday night, where we took in the fountains at the Bellagio hotel. 


Today I wore this crinkle jacket from Sun Kim with a silver Eileen Fisher tank top and black pants to shop the show.


We saw lots of clothing, jewelry and accessories that I can hardly wait to show you. I'll be back soon with photos of our finds. 

Sending love,

Renee

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfits you took along. It is always nice to be able to mix tops with either black pants or with jeans. Is the top farthest to the left from Planet? I have been thinking about getting it....Have fun...look forward to seeing what you find for us!!!

    ReplyDelete